It's official...I am ready to have this baby! I don't think I can continue to say that "I'm feeling great" anymore. I'm tired, I'm sore, I'm cranky and I'm getting up more and more in the middle of the night. We had our 39 week appointment this past Friday and found out that I'm 2cm dilated and my cervix is "softening nicely". We go back on Thursday, which is the day before our due date. My fingers are crossed that Baby Honie comes on her own before then!
First pregnant picture outside...it was so beautiful the other day!

This is our backyard, which the dogs have destroyed over the winter...

...you have no idea how excited I am to deal with muddy paws while being at home with a newborn...ugh.
Can't wait to hear the good news!!! I keep checking back hoping for newborn pictures :) People always say "get your sleep while you can" but to be honest, it'll be another few months before you get much sleep :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Your little one will be here so soon!!
ReplyDelete